Lately, there is so much going on in my life, in our lives. All is well. I am happy, everyday, and once every other moment.
Here, I plan to leave some notes in the midst of my flood of anticipations.
- smiling to springtime sunshine in the bay area
- enjoying the bittersweets of being first time homeowners
- making frugal home goods purchases
- bookmarking favorite room designs and ideas
- being excited about lovesac
- finalizing SF bake sale goodies
- preparing wrappings, tags, and ingredient cards
- learning paper crafting, loving the natural Kraft style, and re-creating from recycling papers, even from used magazines and catalogues
- upcoming dance performance
- packing and cleaning
- clearing out whatever edibles in the kitchen
- doing something creative every day
- discover something new every day
With the wordless weather over the weekend, it’s so hard to not to walk outside and enjoy the sun. I shopped around for sofa and found this, watched a dance show, and took a paper crafting lesson afterwards. What a beautiful day spend!
A ballerina masks her strength with beauty.
Yet, undeniably, it is still there.
Ballet, always the love of my heart.
Making placement cards.
A corner of the store.
Buttons, twines, and table card on the cutting board.