This morning, I found a nice little surprise in my comments box. I was once and first being nominated for something.
Thanks to Stephen Zawodzinski, author of An Inspired Line, who has nominated me for “The Versatile Blogger” award. I also want to take this chance passing my appreciation to all my audience who have been incredible readers and followers.
To continue the nomination tradition, the seven things about me:
- I cook everyday and I have been learning to cook global cuisines, Spanish, Italian, French, African, Scandinavian, Southeast Asian, Japanese, Chinese, Californian, etc.
- I don’t use synthetic chemical facial or body care products, I don’t use make-ups.
- I have extraordinary sense of smell, taste, hearing and balance.
- I want to live on a farm if possible.
- I believe it’s only through doing something good to people to society and to the earth, do I experience the fullness of life, whether it is through sharing, giving, or even creating an organization to make a positive impact.
- Words of joy, happiness, peace, love, gratitude, courage, belonging, wholehearted, and enough inspire me and empower me.
- I am not afraid of being vulnerable and imperfect. I am not afraid to put myself out there even there’s no guarantee. I rather focus on who I am and what I could bring to the people and the world.
I would like to nominated the following bloggers for the “The Versatile Blogger” award:
- “The world needs better men. This blog is simply about my journey to become a better man and the things I run into along the way.” – The Better Man Project
- “We both love the outdoors and enjoy camping, hiking and biking. We love to get out and explore new places.” – cravesadventure
- “An Inspired Line is a chronicle of inspirations, dreams and goals, and interests.” – An Inspired Line, Stephen Zawodzinski
- “Don’t ever change yourself to impress someone, cause they should be impressed that you don’t change to please others.” – Talinorfali, Talin
- “He began taking photos during the summer of 2009 … and immediately fell in love with photography as a way of telling a story…”- Andrew Dickinson Photo, Andrew Dickinson
- “I love to capture people and their interactions and I do not want to hurt anybody by taking their picture.” – Klara’s Street, Klara
- “How to self-publish and why you should.” – Let’s get digital, David Gaughran
- “I’ve been shooting, directing and telling stories for more than 25 years. My philosophy: Technique is important, but It’s really about people.” – blogradstone, Richard
Have fun being nominated!